Clear. Fair. Honest.
Welcome To A Price Quote Process With No Games & No Stress
Sometimes the best way to explain something is to state clearly what you won’t do.
When it comes to providing you a quote, here is what we won’t do:
- We won’t create phony situations like “we’ll use your project as a show model and give you a discount” and then claim there are limited spots available.
- We won’t give you a quote and then immediately undermine it by saying that the price is good “today only.”
- We won’t try to compete on price alone. Bottom of the barrel pricing means cut-rate quality. Companies that do this often are out of business quickly, leaving you holding the bag when there’s a problem.
- We won’t surprise you on the final invoice. The price we quote is accurate and will only change if you specifically authorize an adjustment to the scope of work.
- We won’t use tactics like intentionally leaving things out of the quote, and then pressure you to sign a change order later.
So if that’s what we won’t do, what do we do instead?
Our entire quote process revolves around 3 principles:
Be Clear & Transparent. Clarity is about getting down into the details and making sure we give you a thorough quote.
Be Fair & Reasonable. Fairness cuts both ways. We never use our high-quality as an excuse to inflate prices unreasonably. But we also won’t cut our prices to the point where the results of your project would be compromised.
Be Honest & Straightforward. You don’t need us to explain honesty to you! Honesty is just one of those things you do or you don’t. We do.
If you want a clear, fair, and honest quote on your home improvement project, call us. We’ll be glad to give you a free consultation and quote.